RE: [PanoToolsNG] PTGUI 7.3 doesn´t find any cont ollpoints V6 does !

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007
      This is a standard response for these issues.

      You must provide your project file and images so we can see where you went
      wrong.

      I haven’t noticed any difference from versions, that didn’t result a mistake
      I made.

      Its probably due to wildy wrong lens parameters.

      Sacha Griffin
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net
      www.ezphotosafe.com