Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: varying color balance

  • Eric O'Brien
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2007
      I have found that shooting a neutral balance target ("gray card") to
      be *very* useful. Making only a single exposure of one in mixed
      lighting is, yes, problematic. However, if you angle the card so
      that it is lit predominately by the light you want to balance to, you
      can have a far better starting point than not shooting a known
      neutral target at all.

      If you've ever clicked around with the eyedropper trying to find
      something in the scene that "certainly must have been gray," and
      failing, you make know what I mean. :)

      eo