Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Help requested with publishing.

  • panokaemena@mac.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 4, 2007
      OK you copies the whole Folder made with pleinpot to your sites
      folder on your idisk??

      OK then replace the NAME in the following address with that foldername

      > http://homepage.mac.com/hansio/NAME

      Question: do you maintain a local copy of idisk on your computer?
      which you have to synchronize? or are you simply mounting your idisk
      as a local drive as it would be another 10GB hard disk?

      Willy