Re: IE7 blocking QTVR and Flash

  • uri-cogan
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Carl von Einem <einem@...> wrote:

      > Hi Uri,
      >
      > GoLive might have a setting (export options or file saving defaults,
      > maybe hidden in the preferences) to use other line breaks.

      Yes, thanks. In GoLive it's under Advanced/Line Breaks.

      Strangely enough, Internet Explorer has as far as I know does not care
      if the text lines in the code end with CR or CR/LF. The one exception
      that I found was with the line:

      <!-- saved from url=(0013)about:internet -->

      that, it appears, MUST end with CR/LF for it to work.