Vancouver Island vista

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      I took this panorama from Mount Washington a week ago. I used a
      handheld 20D+Sigma 8mm f/3.5. No snow there but it was very cold.

      homepage.ntlworld.com/j.houghton/mtwash.htm

      John
    • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "John Houghton" <j.houghton@...>
        wrote:

        > I took this panorama from Mount Washington a week ago. I used a
        > handheld 20D+Sigma 8mm f/3.5. No snow there but it was very cold.

        John

        Hi John,

        Welcome back, it is a nice panorama. I bet the quality of air was
        something else, I use to get that when I was in Portillo,(ski resort),
        in Chile 4000mtrs altitude up in the Andes.

        kind regards

        Rodrigo