Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: QTVR Player Dead?

  • Carel
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
      Rodolpho Pajuaba-2 wrote:

      > But all Macs have QT< right? So, with DevalVR as a plugin to view QTs on
      > PCs one can put only QTs on the site - or at least this is the way I
      > thought it should be, in this case (please, correct me if I´m wrong).
      > Regards,
      > Rodolpho Pajuaba

      DevalVR also provides great javascript, to check the available plugin on a
      browser and serve up the pano in that format. One of the great assets of
      Fiero's detectvr.js is that you can also set the max display size and limits
      to aspect ratio, so that your carefully prepared panorama does not look
      distorted on those new jumbo widescreen LCDs.

      Carel