Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: QTVR Player Dead?

  • Rodolpho Pajuaba
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
      But all Macs have QT< right? So, with DevalVR as a plugin to view QTs on
      PCs one can put only QTs on the site - or at least this is the way I
      thought it should be, in this case (please, correct me if I´m wrong).
      Regards,
      Rodolpho Pajuaba

      panokaemena@... escreveu:
      > With all attempts to kill QT you have to consider that is still the
      > best software which works on WIN and MACOS
      > Deval is only WIN ;(
      >
      > Willy

    • Carel
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
        Rodolpho Pajuaba-2 wrote:

        > But all Macs have QT< right? So, with DevalVR as a plugin to view QTs on
        > PCs one can put only QTs on the site - or at least this is the way I
        > thought it should be, in this case (please, correct me if I´m wrong).
        > Regards,
        > Rodolpho Pajuaba

        DevalVR also provides great javascript, to check the available plugin on a
        browser and serve up the pano in that format. One of the great assets of
        Fiero's detectvr.js is that you can also set the max display size and limits
        to aspect ratio, so that your carefully prepared panorama does not look
        distorted on those new jumbo widescreen LCDs.

        Carel