Re: Hiking the cactus ...

  • Roberto Gomez Torres
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
      Thank you Juergen.

      I would love to see your pano once it's ready.
      Send us a line as soon as you can publish it.

      I love desert landscapes.
      Hope to shot some at sunset in a couple of months.

      Best regards form Mexico City.
      ======================
      Roberto Gómez Torres
      Tiempo Digital
      Mexico City, Mexico
      www.tiempo-digital.com
      ======================

      9a. Re: Hiking the cactus ...
      Posted by: "Juergen Schrader" panorama@... jrgen_schrader
      Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:56 pm (PST)
      nice shot, roberto.
      that reminds me of a similar one i did last week of "real life"
      saguaros at picacho peak near tucson, az. unfortunately i can't
      publish it right now because im still on my way and processing time
      and computer time are very limited for me :)
      but will remeber to do so maybe in 3 weeks.

      best juergen