Re: [PanoToolsNG] Circular bubble level for hot shoe

  • Peter Nyfeler
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi Matthias

      I think I wasn't clear enough with my explanations.....
      (I already have a two-axis level)

      I'm looking for a circular bubble level as most of the pano heads have
      built in, not the two axis one.
      And itz should be possible to mount this circular level to the flash hot
      shoe.

      I feel much more comfortable with a circular bubble level as it is much
      easier and quicker to level for me.
      (Défomartion professionelles) ;-)

      Sorry for the confusion.....

      Thanks