Re: [PanoToolsNG] Circular bubble level for hot shoe

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30 1:17 AM
      Hi Peter,

      There's also a hotshoe bubble level of the German company HAMA, see here
      http://www.hama.de/portal/articleId*2884/action*2563/searchMode*1/bySearch*wasserwaage

      It can be ordered over the photography specialized shops (no direct order
      possible).

      Have a nice day,

      Matthias

      --
      Matthias Taugwalder
      matthias.taugwalder@...

    • Peter Nyfeler
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 30 2:36 AM
        Hi Matthias

        I think I wasn't clear enough with my explanations.....
        (I already have a two-axis level)

        I'm looking for a circular bubble level as most of the pano heads have
        built in, not the two axis one.
        And itz should be possible to mount this circular level to the flash hot
        shoe.

        I feel much more comfortable with a circular bubble level as it is much
        easier and quicker to level for me.
        (Défomartion professionelles) ;-)

        Sorry for the confusion.....

        Thanks