Re: Hiking the cactus ...

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2007
      nice shot, roberto.
      that reminds me of a similar one i did last week of "real life"
      saguaros at picacho peak near tucson, az. unfortunately i can't
      publish it right now because im still on my way and processing time
      and computer time are very limited for me :)
      but will remeber to do so maybe in 3 weeks.

      best juergen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roberto Gomez
      Torres" <roberto@...> wrote:

      > Hello List,
      >
      > Last weekend I went to a botanical garden at the Sierra in the
      State of
      > Hidalgo, México and took this panorama.
      > I liked a lot that spot and want to share it with you:
      >
      > Museo Vivo de Cactáceas
      > http://www.tiempo-digital.com/galeria/fs-metztitlan-3.html
      >
      > The files is a little big (4.5MB) because I wanted to preserve as
      much
      > detail as possible.
      >
      > Taken with a Nikon D70s, Nikon 10.5mm F/2.8, 8 pictures around, one
      picture
      > up and a hand help picture for the nadir.
      > Really Right Stuff panoramic head.
      >
      > Hope you like it.
      >
      > Any comments are welcome.
      > Gracias amigos.
      > ======================
      > Roberto Gómez Torres
      > Tiempo Digital
      > Mexico City, Mexico
      > www.tiempo-digital.com
      > ======================

    • Roberto Gomez Torres
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
        Thank you Juergen.

        I would love to see your pano once it's ready.
        Send us a line as soon as you can publish it.

        I love desert landscapes.
        Hope to shot some at sunset in a couple of months.

        Best regards form Mexico City.
        Roberto Gómez Torres
        Tiempo Digital
        Mexico City, Mexico