latest ptviewer.jar

  • Rodrigo Haas
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2007
      Hi all!

      I am newbie in Panotools. Where download the latest ptviewer.jar? I find several sources sites for download. I want put ptviewer.jar in a site (for Firefox and IE).

      PtViewer.jar works in both linux and windows browsers?

      Thanks,

      Rodrigo Haas

      Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê. Saiba mais.

    • Carl von Einem
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2007
        Hi Rodrigo,

        <http://wiki.panotools.org/PTViewer> has some information about PTViewer and
        also a link to Fulvio's site, where you can download his latest version.
        PTViewer is a Java applet and should therefore work on every computer that
        has a Java virtual machine (JVM) installed. See Sun's download page for a
        list of supported platforms:
        <http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp>

        Carl

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2007
          Thanks Carl!

          Rodrigo
          Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê. Saiba mais.