Hiking the cactus ...

  • Roberto Gomez Torres
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
      Hello List,

      Last weekend I went to a botanical garden at the Sierra in the State of
      Hidalgo, México and took this panorama.
      I liked a lot that spot and want to share it with you:

      Museo Vivo de Cactáceas
      http://www.tiempo-digital.com/galeria/fs-metztitlan-3.html

      The files is a little big (4.5MB) because I wanted to preserve as much
      detail as possible.

      Taken with a Nikon D70s, Nikon 10.5mm F/2.8, 8 pictures around, one picture
      up and a hand help picture for the nadir.
      Really Right Stuff panoramic head.

      Hope you like it.

      Any comments are welcome.
      Gracias amigos.
      ======================
      Roberto Gómez Torres
      Tiempo Digital
      Mexico City, Mexico
      www.tiempo-digital.com
      ======================
    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2007
        nice shot, roberto.
        that reminds me of a similar one i did last week of "real life"
        saguaros at picacho peak near tucson, az. unfortunately i can't
        publish it right now because im still on my way and processing time
        and computer time are very limited for me :)
        but will remeber to do so maybe in 3 weeks.

        best juergen

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roberto Gomez
        Torres" <roberto@...> wrote:

        > Hello List,
        >
        > Last weekend I went to a botanical garden at the Sierra in the
        State of
        > Hidalgo, México and took this panorama.
        > I liked a lot that spot and want to share it with you:
        >
        > Museo Vivo de Cactáceas
        > http://www.tiempo-digital.com/galeria/fs-metztitlan-3.html
        >
        > The files is a little big (4.5MB) because I wanted to preserve as
        much
        > detail as possible.
        >
        > Taken with a Nikon D70s, Nikon 10.5mm F/2.8, 8 pictures around, one
        picture
        > up and a hand help picture for the nadir.
        > Really Right Stuff panoramic head.
        >
        > Hope you like it.
        >
        > Any comments are welcome.
        > Gracias amigos.
        > ======================
        > Roberto Gómez Torres
        > Tiempo Digital
        > Mexico City, Mexico
        > www.tiempo-digital.com
        > ======================

      • Roberto Gomez Torres
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
          Thank you Juergen.

          I would love to see your pano once it's ready.
          Send us a line as soon as you can publish it.

          I love desert landscapes.
          Hope to shot some at sunset in a couple of months.

          Best regards form Mexico City.
          Roberto Gómez Torres
          Tiempo Digital
          Mexico City, Mexico