PanoTools Meeting 2007 in Lucerne - Videos are available

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2007
      Hi all,

      We are very happy to announce that the videos of the sessions of this year's
      PanoTools meeting in Lucerne are now available online at
      http://www.panotools-meeting.com/2007/videos (required Quicktime).

      Many thanks to Dario Sigona for recording the sessions and postprocessing
      them and to Thomas Rauscher for the converting of the movies into a
      streamable format.

      I hope those of you who were not able to come to Lucerne enjoy the sessions,
      although you have to add the coffee and croissants in your imagination...
      ;-)

      Best regards,

      Matthias

      --
      Matthias Taugwalder
      matthias.taugwalder@...

    • Serge Maandag (yahoo)
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2007
        > We are very happy to announce that the videos of the sessions of this year's
        > PanoTools meeting in Lucerne are now available online at
        > http://www.panotools-meeting.com/2007/videos (required Quicktime).

        Thanks!

        But who is the one with the annoying monopod :)

        Serge.
      • Dave 360texas.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2007
          Matthias, Thanks for posting the movies. It is almost like being
          there.

          YOUR Swiss Photography and Alpine Panoramas is a GREAT
          contribution. Congratulations! Successfully completing it [with
          out falling off the Swiss mountains] is a dramatic feat.

          HELP >>> In "Show, tell & discuss", Luca Vascon used a photoshop
          plug in to fix the nadir. I was not able to determine the plugin
          name or URL. Please tell us where we can find this tool. <<<<

          I think 3 video's, Hugin, Pano2VR and Enblend are AUDIO only with
          white screen.

          Dave still at 360texas.com

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Matthias Taugwalder"
          <matthias.taugwalder@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > We are very happy to announce that the videos of the sessions of
          this year's
          > PanoTools meeting in Lucerne are now available online at
          > http://www.panotools-meeting.com/2007/videos (required Quicktime).
          >
          > Many thanks to Dario Sigona for recording the sessions and
          postprocessing
          > them and to Thomas Rauscher for the converting of the movies into a
          > streamable format.
          >
          > I hope those of you who were not able to come to Lucerne enjoy the
          sessions,
          > although you have to add the coffee and croissants in your
          imagination...
          > ;-)
          >

          > Best regards,
          >
          > Matthias
          >
          > --
          > Matthias Taugwalder
          > matthias.taugwalder@...

        • Peter Nyfeler
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2007
            Hi Dave

            Dave 360texas.com schrieb:
            > HELP >>> In "Show, tell & discuss", Luca Vascon used a photoshop
            > plug in to fix the nadir. I was not able to determine the plugin
            > name or URL. Please tell us where we can find this tool. <<<<

            The Plugin (Photoshop filter) is from Rune Spaans
            ( http://www.superrune.com/ )

            Download is here:
            http://www.superrune.com/technical/spheretocubictosphere.zip

            Only draw back it only works with windows os and has some problems with
            big files.

            HTH

            Peter
          • Dave 360texas.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 29, 2007
              Thank you Peter. I appreciate your help.

              Dave

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Peter Nyfeler