Re: OUT OF MEMORY :( boo hoo

  • Don French
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27 8:00 AM
      The Panorama Factory version 4.5 claims to make use of all the RAM
      available on a Windows x64 system, theoretically up to 128 G. And the
      virtual memory system in Windows x64 gives each application 1 terabyte
      of virtual memory space -- providing the page file is big enough.
      Also, The Panorama Factory uses parallel processing to run
      proportionally faster on multi-processor systems (dual, quad or more).
      I don't think TPF supports psb output yet. However, the feature set
      appears pretty rich, according to this page,
      www.panoramafactory.com/features.html. I am about to try it out on my
      dual processor x64 system and will report back when I have personal
      experience from which to speak.

      -- Don French