Christening in the Varna cathedral

  • Andrey Ilyin
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2007
      http://pano.1drey.com/panos/bulgaria/sobor4b.html

      For those who doesn't have QuickTime installed - version in Flash 9
      (thank you Thomas for great application!) ;)

      http://pano.1drey.com/panos/bulgaria/sobor4b.swf

      Choire was singing just beatifully, I was blaming myself for not
      taking my sound recorder :(

      Cheers,
      Andrey
    • Guillaume Fulchiron
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 24, 2007
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Andrey Ilyin" <andrey@...> wrote:

        > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/bulgaria/sobor4b.html
        >
        > For those who doesn't have QuickTime installed - version in Flash 9
        > (thank you Thomas for great application!) ;)
        >
        > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/bulgaria/sobor4b.swf
        >
        > Choire was singing just beatifully, I was blaming myself for not
        > taking my sound recorder :(
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Andrey

        Very nice shot Andrey! and very well color balanced. Paintings at the
        ceiling are awesome.
        Which version of pano2qtvr did you use ? I find the rotation quite smooth.

        Cheers,

        G.
      • Juergen Schrader
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 24, 2007
          wonderful. it's hard to beat those orthodox churches.
          i really would have loved to listen to the singing.
          next time ... ;)

          best
          juergen

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Andrey Ilyin" <andrey@...> wrote:

          > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/bulgaria/sobor4b.html
          >
          > For those who doesn't have QuickTime installed - version in Flash 9
          > (thank you Thomas for great application!) ;)
          >
          > http://pano.1drey.com/panos/bulgaria/sobor4b.swf
          >
          > Choire was singing just beatifully, I was blaming myself for not
          > taking my sound recorder :(
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Andrey

        • Andrey Ilyin
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 24, 2007
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume
            Fulchiron" <guillaume.fulchiron@...> wrote:

            > Very nice shot Andrey! and very well color balanced. Paintings at
            the
            > ceiling are awesome.
            > Which version of pano2qtvr did you use ? I find the rotation quite
            smooth.

            > Cheers,
            >
            > G.

            Hi Guillaume,

            Thank you for comment! Yes, frescoes are incredible - I made an
            effort to make myself leave this cathedral :)

            To create flash version I used new application from Thomas Rauscher -
            http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr_download.php Works great
            despite it is beta.

            Cheers,
            Andrey
          • Andrey Ilyin
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 24, 2007
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen
              Schrader" <panorama@...> wrote:

              > wonderful. it's hard to beat those orthodox churches.
              > i really would have loved to listen to the singing.
              > next time ... ;)
              >
              > best
              > juergen

              Thank you, Juergen!

              Yes, the athmosphere was very special there, I didn't want to leave
              from there.

              I wass on vacation with my family and one more gadget could be the
              last drop breaking the patience of my wife :)

              BR
              Andrey
            • Juergen Schrader
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 25, 2007