Re: 375 panos from ANWR

  • Ryan Stoney
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2007
      Thanks for the tip Hans. I didn't realize I could cross over the
      seriel number. Upon a little digging I found my email and got the
      program. Then after reading some more posts, I've upgraded to the Pro.
      The cost is clearly worth my hours and hours.
      Thanks for the insight Matt. Although I have heard great things about
      ACDSee, I have not used it. I had been using Iview Media Pro for
      thumbing through and cataloguing for a couple of years. Now I like
      Lightroom. You could fix the spots on your sensor in an image and
      paste the correction to multiple images.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "matt_nolan_uaf" <matt.nolan@...>