360cities.net - 19 New Cities / PhotoOverlays

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
      We have added 19 cities to www.360cities.net

      antwerp, asturias, chicago, hamburg, hong kong, cesky krumlov, london,
      marshall islands :) mumbai, munich, stockholm, taipei, tokyo, vancouver.
      http://www.360cities.net/ There are a great deal more on the way.

      We have also managed to begin converting the panoramas from the entire
      network into the PhotoOverlays format on Google Earth.
      http://www.360cities.net/ge.kml

      There are some more very exciting things on the way which I hope to announce
      in the next week or so.

      The 360cities team
      http://www.360cities.net/join-our-team.html
      Jeffrey Martin, David Martin, Andrey Ilyin, Luca Vascon, Bernhard Vogl, Walker
      Young, Kay-Uwe Rosseburg, Andrei Zdetovetchi, Tom Mills, Milko Amorth,
      Ignacio Rezola, Giancarlo Nicoletti, Thomas Krueger, Markus Mattern, Carl
      von Einem, Koen Verschaeren, Hiroharu Shizuya, Lennart Mollerstrom, Gabor
      Rev, Carel Struycken, Pat Swovelin, Willy Kaemena, Sacha Griffin, Paul
      Palmer, Fat Chai, Alexandre Starovoitov, Stefan Grgic, Bostjan Burger,
      Ingemar Bergemark.

    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
        Thanks for the atlanta mention.

        Sacha Griffin
        www.southern-digital.com
        www.seeit360.net
        www.ezphotosafe.com
        404-551-4275
        404-731-7798

        _____

        http://www.360citie <http://www.360cities.net/> s.net/ There are a great

        http://www.360citie <http://www.360cities.net/ge.kml> s.net/ge.kml

        http://www.360citie <http://www.360cities.net/join-our-team.html>

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
          Sorry, this was meant as a private playful jab to jeffery's ribs.

          I think everyone's excited at finally a way to browse 360vrs. At least they
          should be!

          360cites.net. is your city there?

          Sacha Griffin
          www.southern-digital.com
          www.seeit360.net
          www.ezphotosafe.com
          404-551-4275
          404-731-7798

          _____

          From: PanoToolsNG@ <mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
          http://www.360citie <http://www.360citie <http://www.360cities.net/> s.net/>
          s.net/ There are a great
          deal more on the way.

          We have also managed to begin converting the panoramas from the entire
          network into the PhotoOverlays format on Google Earth.
          http://www.360citie <http://www.360citie <http://www.360cities.net/ge.kml>
          s.net/ge.kml> s.net/ge.kml