RE: VR website

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2007
      On Friday, September 21, 2007 at 22:48, Peter Sale wrote:

      > Found Erik's site, http://pano.erik-krause.de/transport/index.htm, pretty much
      > exactly what I'm looking for.

      The interesting thing on my site is, that the same QTVR .mov files
      act as a source for QT, Deval and Spi-V, which is hidden from the
      user. convert2.php creates the embed and object tags for all three
      formats and qtparser.php loads the QTVR into Spi-V. Some rewrite
      entries in .htaccess map all that to virtual HTML pages. If someone
      is interested in the details, please contact me privately.

      A better example on how to support multiple viewers is f.e. found on
      http://clients.refocus.de/

      best regards