Re: PTEditor stopped working after upgrading java!

  • Andrew G
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
      And it's back in Action !!

      Thanks for the extra info on that. I really was lost without it. Using
      the Pano2QTVR conversion took ages for 2 panoramas at 10000 X 5000 each.

      I didn't realize it was an all one line command and as you said the
      browser has split it up. Tried the start/Run and that worked, quick
      shout of joy and mexican wave and then applied the command to the
      shortcut.

      I'll read up on .bat files John just out of curiosity. Not really that
      clued up on the finer working of windows.

      All the best

      Andrew