Re: Animated panoramas?

  • ahoeben41
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 20, 2007
      > Thanks for the suggestion. I'm having a bit of trouble trying
      > to do it however. PTGui wants to give both of the images the
      > same lens type,

      * On the Lens Settings tab, there's a 'use individual parameters for'
      box. Mark the equirectangular image here. Leave the rest of the tab as
      you normally would (specifying your fisheye lens parameters)
      * Next, on the Image Parameters tab, for the equirectangular image,
      you will notice that you can change the lens type, fov, a, b and c.
      Set them to 'equirectangular', 360, 0,0 and 0 respectively.
      * Finally, in optimiser, go for 'Advanced', and make sure the FOV, a,b
      and c parameters are not selected for your equirectangular image.