Re: Spirit level placement location on panhead

  • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Dave 360texas.com"
      <texas360dave@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I need to figure out the best place to put a bubble spirit
      level on a pan head Is it better put it on the camera, upper part of
      the L bracket or over rotation point?

      Hi Dave,

      The Nodal Ninja has one on the horizontal bar close to the rotating
      point. I use this level when using the monopod; but I laways use a
      shoe spirit level as well when using a tripod.

      kind regards,

      Rodrigo