Re: [PanoToolsNG] Motion Picture Remapper

  • Milko Amorth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
      Hi Helmut,

      > modified version of PTStitcher (actually, the
      > "adjust"-Photoshop-plugin) used for remapping motion pictures.

      Faaannntastic! Very generous of you. Thank you. I thought it was the
      ptadjust plugin which had to be modified for that. Too bad it is not for
      win but linux. I am still handicapped with that os. But that will have to
      change soon....

      Cheers, Milko

      --
      Milko Amorth
      360° Immersive Imaging

      PhotoScrapbook at Flickr.com/photos/vrdundee
      Skype me @ vrdundee
      Member of IVRPA.org