Re: [PanoToolsNG] Spherical patents -was- PTViewer Licensing Question

  • Georgia Real Tours
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2007
      On 9/19/07, Shawn Steigner <owner@...> wrote:

      > now the second dangerous question-
      >
      > Full sphericals and IPIX/Ford Oxaal/Pictosphere/patents

      I can't help you with this one. I can tell you he's a very nice guy,
      and I'll bet if you ask him he'll tell you. Maybe not in a fashion
      that would tie him to an answer, but perhaps enough to ease your mind
      (or stop you in your tracks). You can contact him over at
      pictosphere.com. As an aside, I want to purchase his software at some
      point, but first I have to start making money. ;c) (At which point
      I'll be loading up on some ptgui pro goodness, too!)

      Cheers,
      Robert~

      --
      Mid GA: 478-599-1300