Lens database link

  • Steven Baker
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2006
      Help.....I've lost the link to the lens database page. May I get it
      from someone again, please?

      Thanks,
      Steven
    • Steven Baker
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2006
        I've seen this page too, but it's not the one I'm after.

        The one in question details what degree increment each lens should be
        used in as well as giving lens specifics.

        Thanks,
        Steven

        http://wiki.panotools.org/Entrance_Pupil_Database

      • Tim Hatch