Re: Mayan Ruins Panoramas ...

  • Roberto Gomez Torres
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2007
      Hola Yuv,

      Thank you very much for viewing my new panos.
      That neat and tidy grass comes from human work.

      What helps a lot to grow the lawn is that Chiapas is one of our states which
      receives a lot of rain and has a high level of humidity.

      ======================
      Roberto Gómez Torres
      Tiempo Digital
      Mexico City, Mexico
      www.tiempo-digital.com
      ======================

      Re: Mayan Ruins Panoramas ...
      Posted by: "Yuval Levy" yahoo06@... yuval_levy
      Fri Sep 7, 2007 6:35 am (PST)
      Roberto Gomez Torres wrote:
      > I finally found some free time to stitch and publish them at my web site.
      > Hope you like them:

      Thank you for sharing, they are beautiful! On some of them, particularly
      on the first, the lawn is so neat and tidy - humans at work, or natural
      conditions?

      thanks
      Yuv