question on shooting/displaying a pano of a Fresco

  • Hoyle Koontz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Hi folks,

      I've been asked to shoot hi-res partial panos of a Fresco and several
      stained-glass windows in a local church. After looking at the painting and
      windows, they all have incredible detail that couldn't be seen via the web
      unless I used something like Zoomify to allow folks to zoom in for further
      detailed inspection. Can anyone give advice on the best way to showcase
      something like this via the web?

      Any advice would be appreciated and accepted. To email me direct, use
      hkoontz at Technipix dot com.

      Cheers,

      Hoyle