Re: Problem getting Nona to output jpegs

  • Bruce Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
      Bruno,

      Many thanks for the reply and understood.
      Well I will stick with converting from Tiff with ImageMagik for now.
      But I am hopeful that the new Pano2VR will do this on Linux, (I am
      waiting for it to support partial cylinders to try).

      --------

      The problem is that panotools-style scripts are designed to produce
      a single output file from multiple input images.

      TIIF_m is a special case where the stitcher doesn't do any
      stitching, but outputs intermediate, unstitched, data to different
      filenames. You can (mis)use this feature to generate cube-faces by
      setting all the input images to the same file .

      So if you want JPEG cubefaces, you either have to create a separate
      script for each face, or create the TIFF files and convert them to
      JPEG with something like ImageMagick.