Getting Off topic but...

  • Shawn Steigner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      My 2 Cents...
      I agree with Yuv.
      I consider my locally stored emails from this list and the few others I
      subscribe to as my personal reference encyclopedia built over the years from
      the original panotools list.

      I can search, organize, read or not-read, etc...

      I've recently tried to get "informed" by hooking up with what I would
      consider useful forums and its really a mess to have all the identities,
      log-ons, etc...

      Regards-just another foot-dragging luddite