RES: [PanoToolsNG] Hi, my good friend!

  • Renato Bisacchi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 8:51 PM
      Hello!

      I use a Nikon D80 with a 10.5mm Nikkor. A cubic panorama is just a
      projection of a spherical panoramic picture, as equire rectangular is.

      As for the panoramic head, I used the Manfrotto 303SPH. It’s a great
      equipment, nothing bad to say about it but it’s heavy and huge. I’ve just
      got the NN3 and now I’m getting used to it… Anyway I would recommend NN3.

      PTGUI is a great stitcher. They’ve just launched a version that you can deal
      with HDR images, and nadir pictures shot at different point of view. For
      publishing I use ImmerVision or DevalVR because we can show our pictures in
      full screen with them…

      God luck!!

      Renato Bisacchi