Re: IVRPA Conference Photos

  • Wayne Heil
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
      I shot the Coit Tower pano through the windows with a Tokina 12-24 @ 12mm.
      One through each of the 24 windows but I didn't end up using all of them. I
      don't remember if the roof was open but it was way too high for me if it
      was.

      Wayne

      > All but the Coit Tower view were taken with a Nikon D200, 8mm Nikon

      Great I enjoyed those. Presumable the Coit one is out of the windows
      and then stuck together. Is the roof still open at the top above the
      viewing chamber? I always thought someone should stick a camera pole
      up and take the view from there, but perhaps they discourage that sort
      of thing.