Re: Alternate Aerial Photographing - with a balloon.

  • jeffrey
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 7, 2006
      I have one large balloon and a tank for helium. but money/time issue,
      i didn't make my pano balloon, and it's been a year now since i was
      going to try it :0-(
      --

      ---------------------
      www.panopticpictures.com - Immersive Imaging

      Posted by: "Michael Hansky" michael@... wichtel_67
      Thu Aug 3, 2006 3:17 am (PST)
      A guy here in the area is photographing single shots from high above
      with a helium-filled balloon.
      He uses a stabilized camera platform, the camera can be tilted and
      panned with a airwave remote control

      This would be good alternate to Kite arial photographing, because you
      dont need wind.

      Take a look here:

      http://www.best-of-bodensee.de/
      (only in german)