Re: IVRPA Conference Photos

  • wardnet2001
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007

      > The panoramas I took at the recent IVRPA Conference and related
      field trips
      > are finally online at:
      >

      > http://www.kwayneheil.com/QTVR-UC.htm

      Hi Wayne

      These are interesting to look at, thanks. There's no way I would be
      able to attend.

      I was wondering if anyone has any recording or video of Dr Helmut
      Dersch's speech made at this conference. That would be interesting too.

      Bill
    • Robert C. Fisher
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
        Hi Bill
        I am working on getting the videos I shot at the conference on line.
        I had posted the video of the Keynote speech a while back. I will
        post again with link to it. I have 11-12 sessions which will be
        available for a fee to non IVRPA members as well as IVRPA members. I
        will also be offering collections of videos on Data DVD for those who
        aren't able to downoad them. there will be 2-3 DVDs available. You
        can save some money by Joining the IVRPA if you aren't a member. I
        will post a notice here this week.

        On Sep 3, 2007, at 1:51 PM, wardnet2001 wrote:

        > Hi Wayne
        >
        > These are interesting to look at, thanks. There's no way I would be
        > able to attend.
        >
        > I was wondering if anyone has any recording or video of Dr Helmut
        > Dersch's speech made at this conference. That would be interesting
        > too.
        >
        > Bill

        Cheers
        Robert C. Fisher
        VR Photography/Cinematography
      • qsecofr88888
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
          thank you and looking forward for that.

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert C. Fisher" <bob@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Bill
          > I am working on getting the videos I shot at the conference on
          line.
          > I had posted the video of the Keynote speech a while back. I will
          > post again with link to it. I have 11-12 sessions which will be
          > available for a fee to non IVRPA members as well as IVRPA members.
          > will also be offering collections of videos on Data DVD for those
          who
          > aren't able to downoad them. there will be 2-3 DVDs available. You
          > can save some money by Joining the IVRPA if you aren't a member. I
          > will post a notice here this week.
          >
          > On Sep 3, 2007, at 1:51 PM, wardnet2001 wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Wayne
          > >
          > > These are interesting to look at, thanks. There's no way I would
          be
          > > able to attend.
          > >
          > > I was wondering if anyone has any recording or video of Dr Helmut
          > > Dersch's speech made at this conference. That would be
          interesting
          > > too.
          > >
          > > Bill
          > >

          > Cheers
          > Robert C. Fisher
          > VR Photography/Cinematography

        • hmmsomethingelse
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
            > All but the Coit Tower view were taken with a Nikon D200, 8mm Nikon

            Great I enjoyed those. Presumable the Coit one is out of the windows
            and then stuck together. Is the roof still open at the top above the
            viewing chamber? I always thought someone should stick a camera pole
            up and take the view from there, but perhaps they discourage that sort
            of thing.
          • Wayne Heil
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
              I shot the Coit Tower pano through the windows with a Tokina 12-24 @ 12mm.
              One through each of the 24 windows but I didn't end up using all of them. I
              don't remember if the roof was open but it was way too high for me if it
              was.

              Wayne