Re: First light in the mountains

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
      <It could pass for a moon pano...>

      Yes, you bet.
      The truth about this tour is, that I arrived there in the night at
      full moon with clear skies. All one could wish for to shoot an
      extraordinary night pano. But I was so exhausted (and I mean
      exhausted) that even after some hot instant noodles I couldn't pull
      myself together to shoot some six around.

      Juergen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Serge Maandag