IVRPA Conference Photos

  • Wayne Heil
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
      The panoramas I took at the recent IVRPA Conference and related field trips
      are finally online at:

      http://www.kwayneheil.com/QTVR-UC.htm

      All but the Coit Tower view were taken with a Nikon D200, 8mm Nikon using a
      monopod and stitched with PTGui Pro. There are still a few stitching errors
      that I will try to fix in the future.

      If you have time to check it out please let me know if you find any
      problems.

      Thanks,

      Wayne

    • wardnet2001
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007

        > The panoramas I took at the recent IVRPA Conference and related
        field trips
        > are finally online at:
        >

        > http://www.kwayneheil.com/QTVR-UC.htm

        Hi Wayne

        These are interesting to look at, thanks. There's no way I would be
        able to attend.

        I was wondering if anyone has any recording or video of Dr Helmut
        Dersch's speech made at this conference. That would be interesting too.

        Bill
      • Robert C. Fisher
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
          Hi Bill
          I am working on getting the videos I shot at the conference on line.
          I had posted the video of the Keynote speech a while back. I will
          post again with link to it. I have 11-12 sessions which will be
          available for a fee to non IVRPA members as well as IVRPA members. I
          will also be offering collections of videos on Data DVD for those who
          aren't able to downoad them. there will be 2-3 DVDs available. You
          can save some money by Joining the IVRPA if you aren't a member. I
          will post a notice here this week.

          On Sep 3, 2007, at 1:51 PM, wardnet2001 wrote:

          > Hi Wayne
          >
          > These are interesting to look at, thanks. There's no way I would be
          > able to attend.
          >
          > I was wondering if anyone has any recording or video of Dr Helmut
          > Dersch's speech made at this conference. That would be interesting
          > too.
          >
          > Bill

          Cheers
          Robert C. Fisher
          VR Photography/Cinematography
        • qsecofr88888
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
            thank you and looking forward for that.

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert C. Fisher" <bob@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Bill
            > I am working on getting the videos I shot at the conference on
            line.
            > I had posted the video of the Keynote speech a while back. I will
            > post again with link to it. I have 11-12 sessions which will be
            > available for a fee to non IVRPA members as well as IVRPA members.
            > will also be offering collections of videos on Data DVD for those
            who
            > aren't able to downoad them. there will be 2-3 DVDs available. You
            > can save some money by Joining the IVRPA if you aren't a member. I
            > will post a notice here this week.
            >
            > On Sep 3, 2007, at 1:51 PM, wardnet2001 wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Wayne
            > >
            > > These are interesting to look at, thanks. There's no way I would
            be
            > > able to attend.
            > >
            > > I was wondering if anyone has any recording or video of Dr Helmut
            > > Dersch's speech made at this conference. That would be
            interesting
            > > too.
            > >
            > > Bill
            > >

            > Cheers
            > Robert C. Fisher
            > VR Photography/Cinematography

          • hmmsomethingelse
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
              > All but the Coit Tower view were taken with a Nikon D200, 8mm Nikon

              Great I enjoyed those. Presumable the Coit one is out of the windows
              and then stuck together. Is the roof still open at the top above the
              viewing chamber? I always thought someone should stick a camera pole
              up and take the view from there, but perhaps they discourage that sort
              of thing.
            • Wayne Heil
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
                I shot the Coit Tower pano through the windows with a Tokina 12-24 @ 12mm.
                One through each of the 24 windows but I didn't end up using all of them. I
                don't remember if the roof was open but it was way too high for me if it
                was.

                Wayne