First light in the mountains

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hi folks,

      I'd like to share one of my latest shots, taken in the alps after a
      night on the bare rocks. (Will post biwy picture later).

      This area is just as desolate as it looks like. And since (besides
      occasionally passing airliners in hi altitude) there is even no sound
      from the civilized world you can just watch and listen to the
      mountains getting dismantled by natural erosion.

      http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/karwendel/lalider/lalider.html

      Enjoy
      Juergen
    • Serge Maandag (yahoo)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
        > I'd like to share one of my latest shots, taken in the alps after a
        > night on the bare rocks. (Will post biwy picture later).
        > http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/karwendel/lalider/lalider.html

        It could pass for a moon pano...
        Nice moody colours!

        Serge.
      • Juergen Schrader
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
          <It could pass for a moon pano...>

          Yes, you bet.
          The truth about this tour is, that I arrived there in the night at
          full moon with clear skies. All one could wish for to shoot an
          extraordinary night pano. But I was so exhausted (and I mean
          exhausted) that even after some hot instant noodles I couldn't pull
          myself together to shoot some six around.

          Juergen

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Serge Maandag