Re: My latest impulse pano buy off ebay

  • qsecofr88888
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 3 3:21 AM
      i just fired a calim report to paypal this afternoon.
      hopefully i can get back the money as other members here.
      really not sure what happened to the seller but was thinking that the
      seller really wanted to cheat $$ in the first place... he probably
      would set the price higher.

      cheers
      fatchai.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "hmmsomethingelse"