Re: My latest impulse pano buy off ebay

  • hmmsomethingelse
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 3, 2007
      Right well no word at all from seller after a month. His/her ebay
      details are false so no other way to contact them.

      However I escalated a paypal claim and after he did not respond to the
      complaint for ten days paypal said he still had the money in his
      account and refunded my payment. Which was nice. What would have
      happened if his account was empty I don't know. Still if you paid by
      paypal have a go quick. Its strange as normally I thought crooks take
      the money and empty their account to prevent refunds. Makes me wonder
      if he just ran away or something, its still a weird way to defraud people.

      Anyway the paypal complaint is worth trying.

      But my sincerest appologies to anyone who bought one of these due to
      my pointing it out. Sorry.
    • qsecofr88888
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 3, 2007
        i just fired a calim report to paypal this afternoon.
        hopefully i can get back the money as other members here.
        really not sure what happened to the seller but was thinking that the
        seller really wanted to cheat $$ in the first place... he probably
        would set the price higher.

        cheers
        fatchai.

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "hmmsomethingelse"