Re: How to show Panoramas on WindowsMobile6 PPC?

  • Peter Braatz
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2007

      > Sometime around 2/9/07 (at 10:02 +0000) wardnet2001 said:
      > > Peter, are you saying you have the non-mobile,
      > standard version of Immervision's player working
      > on your WM6 phone?

      Hi Keith,

      no - not the Standard version is working on this PPC WM6. It´s the mobile version.

      Peter

      PS: i had a typo in my last mail:

      Hi,
      i can really - NOT - confirm that: i can not complain about the quality of panning on this
      device. It´s not as smooth as Spi-V, but to show people what this is all about quite ok! It´s
      very handy to have a small tool around to show as an image tells more than thousand
      words.