Re: Ars Electronica Festival 2007

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 11:36 PM
      Bernhard, do you already know when you will be there?
      At the moment I don't know if I'll have the time to join but if there
      is any chance I'd really love to. It would help if I knew which days
      to onsider.

      Cheers
      Juergen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Bernhard Vogl" <bvogl@...>
      wrote:

      > The Ars Electronica Festival - "Goodbye Privacy" - will soon take
      place. Please see my Blog Post about details:
      > http://thepanoramablog.blogspot.com/2007/08/ars-electronica-
      festival-2007.html

      > It was very much fun to meet some VR community members last year -
      so is there anybody visiting the 2007 festival?

      > Best regards
      > Bernhard

    • Bernhard Vogl
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2 5:23 AM
        Hello Juergen,

        You can find me at the Ars Electronica from Friday to Sunday. If needed
        i'll stay one or two days more.
        So, if you are interested, i'd suggest you come to Linz to see the
        annual "Klangwolke" ( http://www.klangwolke.at/ )
        This year it seems to become more visual attractive than the last
        year... ;-)

        Best regards
        Bernhard

        Juergen Schrader schrieb:
        > Bernhard, do you already know when you will be there?
        > At the moment I don't know if I'll have the time to join but if there
        > is any chance I'd really love to. It would help if I knew which days
        > to onsider.
        >
        > Cheers
        > Juergen

      • Juergen Schrader
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2 11:04 AM
          Great idea, Bernhard.
          I just convinced my wife to come with me and booked the hotel :)

          cu in linz