Re: [PanoToolsNG] Tiernans Van

  • Mr. Roger Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
      On Aug 5, 2006, at 7:23 AM, Peter O'Donnell wrote:

      > http://www.microstreet.com/ireland360/PANORAMA/TiernansVan/Index.html

      Just a friendly reminder that anyone is free to post VR content of
      any subject here. Please don't take this as an invitation to debate
      the subject matter represented in this or any other pano, this is not
      the place. As an international group with a diversity of perspectives
      we have to be extra sensitive and restrained in a time of so much
      strife and not take every opportunity to drag international policy
      debates into our little community here.

      You're more than welcome to debate the production values, technique,
      or anything else relevant to our shared interests here, of course :)

      Thanks, your friendly listmom.

      PS, if you have any objections to *my* post, please take them up with
      the admin group offlist. This list is also not for debating list
      policy. You can reach all of the admins as always at:

      PanoToolsNG-owner@yahoogroups.com

      - Roger Howard