Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Member map

  • Robert C. Fisher
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2006
      Hi Yuv
      That's the problem with international forums or mail groups. There
      are so many cultures where the humor is so different that some times
      it's miss-taken for seriousness. This group seems pretty loose
      though, a little less seriousness is a good thing in the grand scheme
      of things especially with all that going on in the world today. I
      really liked Pat Swovelin's picture. The really silly thing is I
      found the admin side and entered my info but couldn't find the map to
      view. Duh!

      On Aug 5, 2006, at 5:33 AM, Yuval Levy wrote:

      > Rik Littlefield wrote:
      > > Yuv,
      > >
      > > As far as I can see, these footers are not visible to people like me
      > > who read PanoToolsNG only via the web interface. Perhaps
      > Mr.Fisher is
      > > in the same situation?
      > just in case my ;-) was not clear enough, I was trying to make fun
      > of me
      > replying to him with his message. If this has not come well across,
      > please accept my sincere apologies.
      >
      > what's more funny is that this was not the first solution that
      > occurred
      > to me. I first scrambled around for the URL. Although it was me who
      > added it to the footer a couple of weeks ago. Duh?
      >
      > Yuv

      Cheers
      Robert C. Fisher
      QTVR Photography/Cinematography
      www.rcfisher.com

      "When the going gets tough, the average get conservative"
      Henry Rollins 2006