Re: [PanoToolsNG] Ways to promote your VR tour business

  • Viktor Balogh
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      This is my first mail to the list.

      KieranMullen:

      In my browser I've got an error message under the map:

      "Warning: include(footer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/world/public_html/usa/index.php on line 83

      Warning: include(footer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/world/public_html/usa/index.php on line 83

      Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/world/lib/clip/') in /home/world/public_html/usa/index.php on line 83"

      However I think that in my browser I've switched on the display of error messages.
      (Sometimes I study php programming as hobby.)

      Best,

      Viktor Balogh

      -- �

      http://vrphoto.hu