Ars Electronica Festival 2007

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
      The Ars Electronica Festival - "Goodbye Privacy" - will soon take place. Please see my Blog Post about details:
      http://thepanoramablog.blogspot.com/2007/08/ars-electronica-festival-2007.html

      It was very much fun to meet some VR community members last year - so is there anybody visiting the 2007 festival?

      Best regards
      Bernhard
    • thomas bredenfeld
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
        as every year i'm attending ars electronia nearly during the whole
        time. so i'm sure we'll meet there

        cheers
        thomas

        At 12:06 Uhr +0200 29.08.2007, Bernhard Vogl wrote:
        >The Ars Electronica Festival - "Goodbye Privacy" - will soon take
        >place. Please see my Blog Post about details:
        ><http://thepanoramablog.blogspot.com/2007/08/ars-electronica-festival-2007.html>http://thepanoramablog.blogspot.com/2007/08/ars-electronica-festival-2007.html
        >
        >It was very much fun to meet some VR community members last year -
        >so is there anybody visiting the 2007 festival?
        >
        >Best regards
        >Bernhard
      • Juergen Schrader
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
          Bernhard, do you already know when you will be there?
          At the moment I don't know if I'll have the time to join but if there
          is any chance I'd really love to. It would help if I knew which days
          to onsider.

          Cheers
          Juergen

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Bernhard Vogl" <bvogl@...>
          wrote:

          > The Ars Electronica Festival - "Goodbye Privacy" - will soon take
          place. Please see my Blog Post about details:
          > http://thepanoramablog.blogspot.com/2007/08/ars-electronica-
          festival-2007.html

          > It was very much fun to meet some VR community members last year -
          so is there anybody visiting the 2007 festival?

          > Best regards
          > Bernhard

        • Bernhard Vogl
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2007
            Hello Juergen,

            You can find me at the Ars Electronica from Friday to Sunday. If needed
            i'll stay one or two days more.
            So, if you are interested, i'd suggest you come to Linz to see the
            annual "Klangwolke" ( http://www.klangwolke.at/ )
            This year it seems to become more visual attractive than the last
            year... ;-)

            Best regards
            Bernhard

            Juergen Schrader schrieb:
            > Bernhard, do you already know when you will be there?
            > At the moment I don't know if I'll have the time to join but if there
            > is any chance I'd really love to. It would help if I knew which days
            > to onsider.
            >
            > Cheers
            > Juergen

          • Juergen Schrader
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2007
              Great idea, Bernhard.
              I just convinced my wife to come with me and booked the hotel :)

              cu in linz