Ways to promote your VR tour business

  • verifone411
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 6:43 PM
      Greetings all,

      In the interest in promoting 360 Virtual tours for all I have secured
      the domain names
      http://360world.info/ http://360usa.info/ and http://360uk.info/

      and setup a website for seeking virtual tours using a google maps
      mashup with push pins representing tour operators. The listings will
      also be listed as a text profile so search engines may crawl the
      site. However the more activity, more listings and more content is
      found there, the more likely the site will be higher in search
      results.

      I am also requesting that those who are listed also submit virtual
      tours. Those virtual tours will rotate randomly and will feature the
      name of the operator who gave the tour.

      Future plans include hosting as many images as I can, for free,
      around the world of virtual tours on a different map.

      There is nothing to buy, no group or membership to buy, there are no
      popup sponsor ads, there are no google adwords on the site.

      Yes, I know there is not much there right now. The site is programmed
      however it does lack key ingredients, mainly operator listings and
      sample tours.

      Would anyone be interested in being listed in this site?

      Please email me at kieranmullen@...

      Thank you!

      KieranMullen
    • Viktor Balogh
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29 3:15 AM
        Hi everyone!

        This is my first mail to the list.

        KieranMullen:

        In my browser I've got an error message under the map:

        "Warning: include(footer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/world/public_html/usa/index.php on line 83

        Warning: include(footer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/world/public_html/usa/index.php on line 83

        Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/world/lib/clip/') in /home/world/public_html/usa/index.php on line 83"

        However I think that in my browser I've switched on the display of error messages.
        (Sometimes I study php programming as hobby.)

        Best,

        Viktor Balogh

        -- �

        http://vrphoto.hu