Re: [PanoToolsNG] HD View for FireFox

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
      > The tone adjust has the opposite effect on the very distant
      > town on the Ebensee. It actually has more contrast with NO adjust.

      My first though was that you are completely wrong :-)
      But i have found a computer that shows your described effect. Really weird - the only thing i can imagine is, that it is dependend on the graphics card. This should be submitted as a bug report to the development team.

      > It is asif HD View overcompensates like it does with a bright sky and
      > then the effect looks solarized.

      Same as above. Seemengly needs some fine tuning...

      > The remaining mystery is how the HD View team shoots the pre-stitched
      > images
      > on auto exposure. Still not clear at what moment in the workflow these
      > images get normalized.

      At the moment, you can coose between 2 software packages that are able to "normalize" auto exposed images: Hugin and Autopano Pro - both in their latest beta/alpha versions.

      Best regards
      Bernhard