Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Testing 1-2-3

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 26, 2007
      Hi, Erik,

      You replied to Chris...

      On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 03:11:07 +0900, erik leeman <erik.leeman@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Chris,
      >
      > "I have DevalVR 3D Plugin 0,5,4,3 installed."
      >
      > The latest version is 0,5,8,1
      > Could you be so kind to see if it works after updating the plugin on
      > your machine? I'm sure Fiero would like to know that : )

      My experience was similar but a little different. I had an earlier version
      of DevalVR installed, and and got a message to "install the DevalVR
      plugin."
      I thought this was probably because my version was outdated, and clicked
      to download and install. Then when I returned to your screen which had said
      "click here once you have installed DevalVR" it worked very well. Very
      smooth, beautiful rendering... all the usual DevalVR virtues and a very
      nice panorama, too.

      You captured the gloomy atmosphere very well. And I wondered what the
      strange effect at the zenith was--now I know it was from raindrops!

      Roger W.

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com
      Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger