Web hosting for Panoramas

  • Justin Imhoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2007
      I'm at a stage where i have a heap of panoramas I want to be able to share with you guys and anyone else who might be interested. So I'm wanting to get a domain hosted where I can do that easily. I do have a couple of question hopefully some of you may be able to answer for me in regards to this.

      1) Are there any free hosting services that would be sufficient for this purpose?
      2) What file sizes are typical or appropriate for high quality full screen QTVRs?

      Any other useful information on this topic would be most welcome, as I have not done this before and would like to do it right. I appreciate your help.

      Justin