Re: Working on VR tour showing India

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2007
      I'm making some changes in the bar and I hope to post some photos of
      it in action soon.
      What it's for is getting low shots quickly and keeping everything
      center, next time in India I would to make some panos at the rat
      temple at eye level with the rats. There's also a number of other
      tricks I should be able to do with it!

      Cheers,
      Roger Berry