RE: [PanoToolsNG] Viewpoint correction in PTGui Pro

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2007
      Wow, it works! Actually, that's not what has me impressed. After a
      little help from Joost, *I* got it to work! My first attempt was a mess,
      but apparently I was TOO careful in placing control points between all
      of the images and the viewpoint one. I shot a test with a Sigma 14mm on
      my Pinnacle VR - three rows of 8 images plus one viewpoint image for a
      total of 25 shots. For the viewpoint, all I had to do was move the
      tripod about three or four feet backwards, since the lens was already
      pitched down 60 degrees for the bottom row of images. That allowed me to
      get a clear shot of the nadir without having to change anything else.
      WAY COOL JOOST!

      Mark
      www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>
      www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>